Among the services that offers Base Group are welding services. The company has highly qualified and experienced team of welders. A team has the authority to use the most advanced methods and tools for welding set out in PN-EN 287-1, EN ISO 9606, BS EN 1418 standards.
Base Group provides services with the following methods:
- MIG (131) – a consumable electrode arc welding with inert gas (Ar, He, Ar He), we offer an automatic or semi-automatic welding in all positions.
- MAG (135) – arc welding with active gas (CO2, CO2 inert gas).
- FCAW (136) – we also provide flux-cored arc welding with active gas shield.
- TIG (141) – services related to tungsten arc welding with inert gas shield.
We provide welding of following materials:
- S235 structural steel for general purposes, used for welded constructions (eg, columns loaded with cranes, hoisting towers, energy masts, crane beams, body wheels)
- S355 structural steel with high strength, used for the construction of structures exposed to atmospheric conditions (such as bridges, towers, wagons)
- stainless steel 1.4301, 1.4404, 1.4435,
We have in our machine park two modern welding robots Panasonic TA 1600 and TA 1900
Dział obsługi klienta - Gdańsk (Pomorskie)
tel./fax (+48 58) 301 36 65 email@example.com
We'll call you back
If you are interested in our services for the metal manufacturing, specialized services - please leave your phone number and possibly e-mail address.
Our consultant will call back to you.
You can always contact our customer service department.
tel. (+48 58) 301 36 65