General Data Protection Regulation
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
- Your personal data is controlled by BASE Group Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at 29 Spacerowa Street in Koszwały (83-020).
- In matters concerning personal data, write to us to the above postal address, preferably with the note: “Personal Data Controller”, or to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The controller uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data processed, adequate to the threats and categories of protected data, and in particular protects this data against its disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
PURPOSE AND DURATION OF PROCESSING
- The controller processes your personal data for the following purposes:
a) to offer by us our products and services (direct marketing) (under Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation);
b) to examine complaints made in connection with contracts concluded with us and orders placed (under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
c) to comply with statutory requirements arising in particular from tax and accounting regulations (under Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR) imposed on us;
d) to transfer data to forwarding companies in order to deliver ordered goods to the selected carrier or shipping agent at the Controller’s request (under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
e) to enable contact at the specified phone number to respond to inquiries (under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, as the legitimate interests pursued by the controller);
f) to pursue claims arising from our business operations and thus process your data – the right of a data controller being an entrepreneur (under Article 6(1)(b) and (f) of the GDPR, as the legitimate interest pursued by the controller, i.e. pursuing our claims and protecting our rights);
g) to carry out the recruitment process by sending data to basemetal.eu/praca, involving the program provided by Elevato Sp. z o.o. www.elevatosoftware.com.
- The provision of personal data may be necessary to conclude and implement a sales contract or launch the recruitment process.
- Your personal data will be processed for a period necessary to accomplish the purposes set out in paragraph 4, i.e.
a) for the time a service is being provided or an order is being executed, until the consent is withdrawn or a successful objection is made to data processing in cases where the legitimate interest pursued by the personal data controller is the legal ground for data processing.
b) The data processing time may be extended where the processing is necessary to establish and assert any claims or defend against them, and after that time – only if and in so far as required by law. Having regard to the foregoing, personal data provided by you in order to:
– conclude and implement a contract, will be processed for the duration of the contract and until the expiry of the limitation period;
– examine complaints, will be processed for 1 year after the expiry of the warranty or settlement of the complaint;
– archive settlement documents, will be processed until the expiry of the tax liability limitation period;
– handle inquiries and other requests addressed to us, which includes ensuring accountability of operations carried out by the personal data controller, for a period of 3 years;
– carry out the recruitment process, and – under separate consent – for the purpose of subsequent recruitment processes, for a period of 2 years.
- As part of particular services, your data may be transferred to trusted partners, including providers of IT, recruitment or legal services, etc. Your data may also be prepared for entities authorized to claim its disclosure under applicable law, e.g. to law enforcement agencies, under a relevant legal ground (e.g. for the purposes of pending criminal proceedings).
COOKIES AND OPERATING DATA
- Cookies are small text files sent by the server and placed by the website on its visitor’s device (e.g. on the hard disk of a computer, laptop or a smartphone memory card – depending on what device is used by the visitor). Detailed information on Cookies as well as the history of their generation can be found, among others, at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
- The controller may process the data contained in Cookies when visitors are using the website for the following purposes:
a) to keep anonymous statistics showing how the website is used.
- The controller uses Google Analytics services provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). These services help the controller analyze the way the website is used.
- To enable you access to our profiles and personalized adaptation of the advertisement of our service, the data is also processed by the providers of such applications as:
– Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BaseGroupKoszwaly/
– Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/basegroup-sp–z-o-o-?trk=top_nav_home
– as well as Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/BaseGroupKoszwaly/videos.
This enables formulation of the content of advertisements in a way precisely tailored to the customer’s needs. Customers that do not use, for example, Facebook cannot be analyzed by Facebook and do not receive personalized advertisements.
THE RIGHT TO ACCESS AND CONTROL THE CONTENT OF ONE’S DATA AND TO ITS CORRECTION
- Due to the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to:
– access your personal data,
– rectify it if it is inaccurate,
– delete it or limit its processing,
– object to its processing,
– transfer it.
- The Personal Data Protection Office is the supervisory body dealing with personal data. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- If you provide personal data to conclude a contract, provision of your personal data is a prerequisite for concluding this contract. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, however, in the absence of this data a contract may not be concluded.